DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), XCamGirlBlog.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to XCamGirlBlog.com designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. XCamGirlBlog.com reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of XCamGirlBlog.com users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide XCamGirlBlog.com copyright agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit XCamGirlBlog.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit XCamGirlBlog.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to XCamGirlBlog.com designated copyright agent at the following address:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files.
Model Archive Request Form
Xcamgirlblog.com is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website (Xcamgirlblog.com). With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
Xcamgirlblog.com is a video sharing site in which allows for the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content and while Xcamgirlblog.com does the best it can with verifying compliance, it may not be 100% accurate.
Xcamgirlblog.com abides by the following procedures to ensure compliance:
- Requiring all users to be 18 years of age to upload videos.
- When uploading, user must verify the content; assure he/she is 18 years of age; certify that he/she keeps records of the models in the content and that they are over 18 years of age.
For further assistance and/or information in finding the content's originating site, please contact Xcamgirlblog.com compliance via Contact Form.
Xcamgirlblog.com allows content to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, Xcamgirlblog.com shall remove it from the site without delay.
Users of Xcamgirlblog.com who come across such content are urged to flag it as inappropriate by clicking 'flag as inappropriate' link found below each video.